What We Do
Silveredge Consulting provides IT consulting for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in the IBM i (formerly AS/400) and associated environments. Our clients are often located in Chicago or greater Midwest, but many of our clients are nationwide.
We are prepared to assist our clients in all aspects of technical information management including:
- project management,
- software implementation,
- full website development with direct integration to your IBM i (or other)databases,
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),
- business analysis and programming,
- warehouse management including analysis, programming, and implementation. (We will program the guns, too!)
Here are the highlights of how we work:
- We understand the needs of both large and small businesses, tailoring our services and solution to match your needs and budget.
- We function as information technology advocates for you, finding and implementing cost-effective solutions in the marketplace.
- We build long standing customer relationships based on trust. Really. We'll introduce you to our customers and they will have remarkable stories about our commitment to their organizations.
- We can understand your business needs and propose the best solution for you and then identify the costs involved.
- Our management team consists of true experts at all IBM i ERP software products and can suggest ways you can use your software more effectively. You won't have to teach us how manufacturing, distribution, or financial systems work.
- We can also design, program, and deliver custom modules to sit alongside of your main ERP system, integrate the data, and tailor the software to fit your business perfectly when required. This approach results in minimal modification to your main ERP system.
Our customers and employees stay with us. Most of our business comes from referrals. We can provide on site support or we can support your needs from our offices in suburban Chicago.